9/09/2014

NYFW!

I'm here in NY at my beautiful apartment and I have just found this old photo of Sonny, Stella and I in Paris. It instantly bought back some really happy memories and made me think about how lucky I am to be able to travel the world and fuel my passion for fashion. 

I have seen some amazing shows this week and there is so much more to come. My shopping list is bulging already and I still have London, Paris and Milan to come! 

Here's a peek at some of the New York shows I've already been to...

Creatures of comfort - loved all the boiler suits! I'm already planning on wearing these this winter. Check out your local diy stores for painters suits bargain hunters!


 Donna Karan - The voluminous skirts and graphic prints were right up my alley.


3.1 Philip Lim - gorgeous modern patchwork and I have already instructed my PA to hunt down those sunglasses!

What's been your favourite show so far?

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx